What To Do After an Injury
Biloxi Car Crash Lawyer
The minutes, hours and days after a motor vehicle accident or other type of accident with injury, are vital to the successful resolution of your personal injury claim. Holleman Law Firm, P.L.L.C., offers a few suggestions to our potential clients — suggestions that can prevent problems down the road when resolving your claim.
Call Us Today for Your Free Initial Consultation.
If you have been injured, talk to a Gulfport auto accident injury lawyer as soon as possible. Holleman Law Firm, P.L.L.C., can get investigators and accident reconstruction experts to the scene of the accident as soon as possible. Phone: (228) 868-0064 – Fax: (228) 868-0925 for a free initial consultation.
What to Do After an Accident
As a skilled trial attorney, Mike Holleman knows what it takes to be successful — both in settlement negotiations and in the courtroom if necessary. Our law firm advises you to:
- Seek prompt medical attention, even if the injuries are not apparent at the time of the accident. Some injuries can take a few hours or days to surface. Medical documentation is crucial.
- If you were hurt at work, report the injury to your employer.
- Contact an attorney who can get started on the investigation. Our law firm has access to a network of skilled professionals. It is particularly important after a truck collision. Obtain a copy of the accident report.
- Notify your insurance carrier and go over your policy limits.
- Take photographs of your injuries and property damage.
- You do not need to repair your car before hiring an attorney.
- Talk to an attorney before any changes are made to your insurance policy or with anything pertaining to the accident.
- Follow all of your doctor’s orders for follow up visits, medications to take and physical therapy exercises to do.
Holleman Law Firm, P.L.L.C., handles many types of serious accident claims, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Offshore and Harbor Worker Injuries
- Defective products injuries
If you have been seriously injured in any type of motor vehicle accident, do not hesitate to call Holleman Law Firm in Mississippi for your free initial consultation. We can be reached at Phone: (228) 868-0064 – Fax: (228) 868-0925. You may also Contact us online.